After DSaF 2 was released, DirectDoggo focused on this game, and it confirmately was the last official entry for the DSaF series as DirectDoggo declared he will never create a DSaF 3. On 08/04/2017 (later going back on this after giving up on STaF 2), DirectDoggo finally made a page for the game, and stated he would release it for the fundraiser campaign he is supporting was helped. Some days later (it's unknown exactly when), DirectDoggo finally released the game, only for Windows. Linux and Mac versions have been denied in order to prevent people from stealing the game's assets.
The player will control Jack Kennedy in top-down view (much like the minigames for the DSaF games) and must avoid the killer robots by locking doors and watching them by the camera feed without running out of power. The player can walk freely by the pizzeria, but the goal is to survive all the days of the week and get one of the multiple endings.
- Gameplay for night 1 (outdated)
- Gameplay for night 4 (outdated)
- Gameplay for night 1 (recent)
- Gameplay for night 5 (recent)
- Dayshift at Freddy's: Remastered
- Dayshift at Freddy's 2: Electric Boogaloo
- Dayshift at Freddy's 3: The Final Chapter
- Official media for the DSaF series